CHOOSE LOVE, NOT FEAR.
You have high standards. You're a lifelong learner. You love fiercely and dare greatly, and more than anything, you want to live a life of authenticity and meaning. You carry fears and anxieties, maybe a lot of them, but you aren't willing to let those fears be the story of your life. You show up for the people you love and serve in so many ways, and you'd love to find a way to show up for yourself just as lovingly. Your story is your truth, and having it witnessed fully is one of the most powerful things you can offer yourself as you stride into the future determined to take your life up with love in your own hands.
I’d like to talk to you if:
- You want to stop living on autopilot and start living a deliberate, values driven life.
- You would love to learn tools that can help you stop worrying and get more joy and meaning out of the present moment.
- You'd love to spend some time in a safe haven where you can tell the truth about your life and have it fully and compassionately witnessed.
A little bit about me:
I am Katie Baptist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Ecotherapist. In my psychotherapy practice, what I love best is to have real conversations with people about stuff that matters. I have found that everyone has a story with a uniqueness all its own, and the potential for transformation at its core. When we work together, I am committed to honoring your story, because when people dare to speak their truths and can be fully heard and compassionately witnessed, a wondrous journey of living with passion and purpose can begin.
What I Offer:
- Individual in office counseling services for adults and teens
- Ecotherapy counseling sessions (counseling in nature!)
I’ll be enthralled with you if:
- Think an afternoon by the river just watching the ripples is an afternoon well spent.
- You can get lost in a good book or story told by campfire light.
- You carry a little spark of fairytale magic within you, even if on most days nobody else can see it.
- You love handmade gifts more than store bought ones, and you sometimes even make gifts for yourself!
- You are the type of person who picks up other people's trash, just to make the trail a more beautiful place to walk.
Explore ecotherapy, learn more about counseling services, or ask me the question on your heart.